Book an online appointment with the experienced Psychiatrist and well-being coach. He has experience working in NIMHANS, Bowring Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Bangalore Medical College.
The Doctor can assist in managing Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Substance Addiction, and various other areas.
- M.B.B.S, M.D. in Psychiatry from National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- B.B.S. from Mysore Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Junior Resident in Dept. of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) from 2007 to 2010
- A resident intern from 2004 to 2005 at Mysore Medical College, Mysore.
- Prasad CG, Babu GN, Chandra PS, Chaturvedi SK, Chitrachanchala mental health themes in Kannada cinema. International Review of Psychiatry. 2009 Jun; 21(3):229-233.
- Currently working as an assistant professor, Dept of Psychiatry, Bangalore medical college and Research Institute, Bangalore
- My research experience is predominantly in the field of genetics of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. My MD dissertation was titled
- Association Study of Dopamine D4 Receptor (DRD4) Polymorphisms And minor physical anomalies With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity in Indian population.
- My future research interests lie in genetics.
Ongoing research projects
- Validation of Indigenously Developed Point of care Colorimetri Blood Glucose Biosensor Assay Kit With Reference to Laboratory Gold Standard Method(GOD/POD) and also Commercial Glucometer – funded by – Research grants from Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Karnataka – 2017-2018
- A pilot project on Comparative study of psychiatric patients receiving treatment in tertiary care hospital & in Primary health care center 2015 funded by – Research grants from Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Radio Programs– 20 All India Radio Programmes have been anchored on the Manochintana Radio program under Karnataka State Mental Health Authority.
One TV program anchored in DD Chandana on DRUG ABUSE & MENTAL HEALTH.
NEPAL EARTHQUAKE RELIEF 15DAYS 2015
Kerala flood relief 15 days 2018
Bagalkot relief camp 2 days 2019
Currently under covid 19 since beginning